BRASSCRAFT® SURE2CONNECT® WATER STOP – REDEFINING THE WATER STOP
Tuesday, October 31, 2017
At first you look at this and you think HMMMM. And at first you’re just not sure. You’ve never seen anything like it before! But when you really look at it and hold it you think AH HAH! This is something special. It is a totally new push connect 1/4 turn water stop. It’s made from reinforced high-performance polymer. It is NOT plastic! It won’t break – we tried!
It’s like the easy button!
The unique verification clip locks the stop into place – that is the exciting new innovative feature on this new stop. Once you have pushed the stop onto the stub out, push the verification clip down – you will hear a “click” when it is locked into place. It’s that simple!
And visually – you can also see that it is locked into place.
Other features of the Sure2Connect stop are:
- Available in angle or straight (1/2 in. Nom Push Connect x 3/8 in. OD Comp)
- Clip will not engage if stop has not been fully installed on the pipe
- Easy to install – no special tools needed
- Rotation resistant – once installed the stop will not rotate during handle operation
- Compatible with copper, PEX and CPVC
- Corrosion resistant
- 100% leak tested
- No lead certified
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA
Watch the video about the product: https://youtu.be/7qOL8aWR4j8
And to install the product: https://youtu.be/buyH37sL6lY
Want more information? Want to give it a try? Contact J. Shippy at firstname.lastname@example.org