Tools For The Professional
Friday, June 21, 2019
TOUGH. TRUSTED. TOOLS.
Developed for the professional, Cobra Pro products are the tools that experienced plumbers go to for handling the most challenging jobs – from the most difficult access points to the nastiest clogs. Cobra Pro products are tools they can trust – the quality and performance they need in demanding environments.
Cobra Pro Tools are the experienced plumber’s tool of
choice. They feature optimized corrosion
resistance for the critical components and the toughest materials and finishes
in the industry. The music wire cable
with reinforced inner core, industrial grade welded tubular steel frames and
corrosion resistant ABS plastic and nylon components are all top grade material
and engineered to last.
Cobra Pro is backed by Brasscraft Manufacturing Company and
its more than 70-year reputation for quality. Cobra Pro products meet every
industry standard with proven engineering and lasting quality.
The right machines to power through any clog – from our high-torque hand-held model to our 40-Series with 1/3 horsepower motor.
- CP3020 Cable Drum Machine 3/8 in. x 75 ft. – For clearing 2 in. to 4 in. pipes (floor drains, stack-outs and cleanouts)
- CP2040 Cable Drum Machine 5/16 in. x 50 ft. – For clearing 1 in. to 3 in. pipes (sinks, showers, tub drains and floor drains)
- CP1020 Electric Spinner 5/16 in. x 25 ft. – For clearing 1 in to 2 in. pipes (sinks, showers and tub drains)
tool for a wide range of drain cleaning jobs.
Our drum auger features an auto-feed mechanism that feeds cable in and
out of drains hands free and has a comfortable pistol grip for better control.
- CP8030 Auto Feed Drum Auger 1/4 in. x 25 ft.
auger for both commercial and residential applications including high
efficiency toilets. Featuring a non-slip handle, safety-guide tube and bowl
guard and with either open hook or drop head.
- CP4040 Manual Toilet Auger 1/2 in. x 3-6 ft.
Questions? Contact me